How to get NBI Clearance? (Tagaytay Branch)
May 21, 2013
1. Prepare your requirements; two valid Government Issued IDs. See NBI Website for list of valid IDs.
2. Go to the NBI Branch.
3. Ask for NBI Form at the entrance. They will just give you a form if you have a valid ID. A queue number is written on the form as well so better check it at its topmost section.
4. Fill it up on the designated area for it. Make sure to write in PRINT, and finish all the necessary details. A huge board with a Sample of Filled Out Form which serves as a guide is attached on the wall (look for it if you have concerns regarding the form.)
5. Wait your number to be called for DATA CHECKing of your form.
6. After the checking of data, you will queue at the COUNTER AREA for PAYMENT. (115 pesos for Local Employment (1 year valid). Check the web site for details of NBI clearance prices.
7. Proceed to ENCODING window. A monitor is attached at the window so you will be able to check what they are typing. Otherwise, if there are errors on your printed clearance, they have no liability, you need to get a new one.
8. Proceed to BIOMETRICS window for capturing of finger prints and photo. (If your receipt is given back, check the date of your NBI Clearance release. However, if they did not give you your receipt, your clearance will be released on the same day.)
9. Go the RELEASING AREA. Wait for your Name to be called. It takes like 15 minutes to give you your NBI Clearance.
10. Check your freshly printed clearance.
11. You’re done!
If you arrived between 6 to 7 am, you will probably finish the process at 10am. Much better.
Make sure to wear jeans and closed shoes.
Cool weather and cool officers with the corniest but funniest jokes are bonuses.